A week full of exciting Bonuses at Sun Palace Casino

Sun Palace Casino is having a week full of exciting casino bonuses and promotions especially for its loyal players.

Weekly Offer
Receive 30% extra on your first 3 deposits this week. If you use an MST Gift Card, Money Line or Money Order you’ll receive an additional 10%, for a total of 40% in bonuses.

The minimum deposit for a weekly offer is $20 and the maximum bonus per deposit is $450. Coupon codes information available by clicking on the scrolling message in the Casino Lobby.

Extra Weekly Offers
After taking full advantage of our weekly offer by depositing three times, you may participate in our Extra Weekly Offers, where you will receive a bonus on every deposit.

  • Super Sunday: 45% Match Bonus up to $450
  • Monday Bonus: 50% Match Bonus up to $100
  • Lucky Tuesday: 35% Match up to $350 bonus
  • Wild Wednesday: 60% Match up to $300 bonus

About Sun Palace Casino:
Sun Palace Casino offers imagery reminiscent of Monte-Carlo and invites players to enjoy high limits, multi-million dollar jackpots, exceptional service and an unparalleled comps program all powered by RTG Casino Software.