Check Out All the Bonuses at Sun Palace Casino

Sun Palace Casino Online places itself on the fast track towards establishing itself as a strong and well received casino within the industry.

Get a 75% deposit match bonus when depositing using the MST method. You can be the Sultan… Release your Genie!!! This great new bonus offers will be valid from Tuesday August 30th to Thursday September 1st.

In addition you can also get 30% extra on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Line or Money Order and you’ll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!

In order to get all your casino bonus codes, for full details, terms and conditions of all these great promotions and more simply open a player account and go into the casino’s lobby.

About Sun Palace Casino:
Sun Palace Casino offers imagery reminiscent of Monte-Carlo and invites players to enjoy high limits, multi-million dollar jackpots, exceptional service and an unparalleled comps program all powered by RTG Casino Software.