No Fools, Just Winners With Slots Plus Bonuses

Slots Plus online Casino hase a week full of exciting promotions!

All week long you can receive a 30% extra on your first three (3) deposits this week. If you use Money Line or Money Order you’ll receive an additional 10%, for a total of 40% in online casino bonuses but if you us an MST Gift Card you will receive a 45% bonus!

The minimum deposit for a weekly offer is $20 and the maximum bonus per deposit is $450. Coupon codes information available by clicking on the scrolling message in the Casino Lobby.
Extra Weekly Offers

After taking full advantage of our weekly offer by depositing three times, you may participate in Slots Plus’ Extra Weekly Offers, where you will receive a bonus on every deposit.

* Super Sunday: 45% (up to $450 bonus)

* Monday Bonus: 50% (up to $100 bonus)

* Lucky Tuesday: 35% (up to $350 bonus)

* Wild Wednesday: 60% (up to $300 bonus)

Note that “Wild Wednesday” is only available to customers that have already participated in the other Extra Weekly Offers.

About Slots Plus:
Slots Plus Casino sits on the RTG online casinos network and is considered to be one of the best online casinos for the online slots player group!

Slots Plus offers players a vast slots entertainment which includes large progressive jackpots, single and multi-line video slots, slots tournaments and more. In addition, Slots Plus, also offers offers a full complement of card and table games.